The other night, as I meandered around Facebook, reading all the fan pages I "Like", I decided to head over to the Black Tea Patriots Facebook page to see how this fan page grew overnight.
To my delight, it went from about 2300 fans to over 5000 with in a 24 hour period.
And as I read the number of well wishes from the Tea Party Patriot people (me, being one) who came and supported the Black Tea Patriots, this post jumped out at me and hit me like a ton of bricks.
"THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT.
Thats right im not ashamed...
I said it!"
Now I thought to myself at first, that this has to be some sort of left wing crack pot spewing the leftist Cud.
I WAS WRONG!
Author Eric J. Arnett posted the following message. And what a messages it was.
AND I have to say myself, I agree, THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT!
If you agree, drop him a message, I know he'll appreciate it. Read On! (Nice work, Eric!)
1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - Driving a stake thru the heart of Hillary's Presidential aspirations - something that no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!
2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!
3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit
Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit
Byron Dorgan had never lost a race - quit
Harry Reid - soon to be GONE
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone.
In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House, if not the Senate, back to the Republicans.
4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every Generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well.
Liberals tax, borrow and spend - check
Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America - check
Liberals want to take over the economy - check
Liberals think they know what is best for everyone - check
Liberals aren't happy till they are running YOUR life - check
5. He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!
6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.
7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.
8. When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them!
Barack Obama woke up these Great Americans!
Barack Obama woke up this Great Nation!
Again, Id like to say, "Thank You Barack Obama!"
This is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed.
BEWARE THE SERPENTS OF LIBERTY
I agree with all the above but also see the absolute destruction to our nation in order to achieve it.
It will take at a minimum 15-20 years to undo what has been done thus far if it just stopped today.
Parting question: Was it worth it?
Yes, Christopher, it has taken it's toll on our nation and it could very well take 10-20 years to un-do everything that has been done.
And NO it wasn't worth have him, Pelosi and Ried running the nation. But it sure has draw more people to conservatism, that haven't been there in awhile.
Thats the message here.
AND we can put people in congress this Nov and boot this President in 2 and spend the next 4 years un-doing it.
Every time I converse with a candidate I ask them if they would be will to spend their term un-doing the changes that have taken place over the last 4 years. Most all of them have said that thats what they are running for.
Mark I did get the point, it is just so frickin depressing that it took this POS to wake people up.
My one and only prayer for our nation is that this awakening builds to the point that liberal socialists will never see the light of day in power for at least,,,,well never again!
Thats my prayer, too. I hope America never forgets these dark days in American history and dismisses the party from the left for good.
Post a Comment