Thursday, May 27, 2010

Never Forget- Always appreciate

As we go out this coming weekend to enjoy the official start of summer, please take one moment out of your fun and remember those who went on before us and gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. They're the men and women who died in battle for our nation, our liberty, our true way of life and well being.
May they continue to be honored and glorified not only in their life, but in heaven.
I have seen Arlington National Cemetery once in my life and what a humbling experience.
It brought a lump in my throat and a tear to my eye to the point of wanting to walk up to each and every headstone and thank them personally for what they did for ME. And you, my fellow Americans.

I am perplexed that our President, the Commander-n-Chief doesn't have the same respect for our fallen brethren, as he will be on vacation, in Chicago. And will not lay the wreath at the tome of the un-known soldier. As most predecessor before him have.


President Obama is not my President, he is the enemy of each and every one of those lying in Arlington as he would rather come to Chicago and hang with his mentors in Chicago style Politics then to pay respect to our heroes.


I, for one will take more time this Memorial Weekend to thank all the men and women who have fought to maintain what freedoms we have left.


God Bless America and all who love her!
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: