All the while we were looking at some Wiener.
Members of this Whitehouse Rural Council are as follow: (*=WTF)
(1) the Department of the Treasury;
(2) the Department of Defense;*
(3) the Department of Justice;*
(4) the Department of the Interior;
(5) the Department of Commerce;
(6) the Department of Labor;*
(7) the Department of Health and Human Services;*
(8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development;
(9) the Department of Transportation;*
(10) the Department of Energy;
(11) the Department of Education;*
(12) the Department of Veterans Affairs;*
(13) the Department of Homeland Security;*
(14) the Environmental Protection Agency;
(15) the Federal Communications Commission;*
(16) the Office of Management and Budget;*
(17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy;
(18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy;*
(19) the Council of Economic Advisers;
(20) the Domestic Policy Council;
(21) the National Economic Council;
(22) the Small Business Administration;
(23) the Council on Environmental Quality;
(24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs;
(25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or the Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate.*
The Whitehouse excuse is "To enhance the Federal Government's efforts to address the needs of rural America, this order establishes a council to better coordinate Federal programs and maximize the impact of Federal investment to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in our rural communities."
So in other words: To grow the Federal Government's efforts in rural America, this order establishes a council to better maximize the impact of the Federal Government investment to strangle economic prosperity and quality of life in our rural communities.
Look at the smirk on Caroline Heldman face in the Fox News clip below.
She knows what happened, but she won't admit it.
Is he trying to fuel a rebellion in this country?