Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dig Deep in the Trash Can- The Perry Agenda

Today, Mark Block, Herman Cain's chief of staff, went on Special Report with Bret Baier.


Mr Block let be known that the Rick Perry Campaign is behind the smear campaign to fester Herman Cain and his sergeancy in the poll.


And based on what he has brought forth, it's quite believable.



If Rick Perry is behind this and he becomes the Republican nominee, I will NOT vote for Perry, period.
As far as I am concerned, he would be a blank space on the ballot.
I will write in my choice and let the chips fall where they may.

2 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

After Perry's giggly, drunken speech this past weekend, I don't think we'll have to worry about him getting the nomination.

Unknown said...

When he first got in, I thought this would be interesting, but as the weeks went by it became obvious he wasn't worth my time.