Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rangel gets Wrangled

The other day, while filling in for Bill O'Reily, Laura Ingraham interviewed Charlie Rangel.
During the interview, Ingraham asked 'What has liberalism done for you lately. Has President Obama done anything for the inner city black community in our country in his 2.5 years?'
And like the liberal Dem that he is, he danced right around the question with 'Heck no, because as soon as he got elected the Republicans.... please!
He avoids the 2 years he and other Dems had when they controlled the entire legislative and executive branch of government.

On top of that, Rangel insults Ingraham at the same time by saying "Bill O'Reilly told me he had a secret weapon I didn't know it was just a pretty girl."


In the end Rangel said "I'm sorry I said you were attractive. I withdraw that completely." Ingraham shot back, "That's all right. I was going to make a joke about the condo in the Dominican Republic."


If Charley Rangel had said that in a place of business, he'd be shown the door.


Then Rangel wants to "if we can leave out" this and that, so he can control the question.



FYI: This will be my last post for a few weeks. Heading out on a once in a life time vacation.
Hopefully Adams Patriot will be able to fill in, while I am gone.
Will fill you all in once I get back.

2 comments:

Chris said...

The Democratic Party is full of buffoons like Rangel. It seems the bigger buffoons they are the higher they climb in the Democratic Party.

Silverfiddle said...

I love Laura Ingraham. The best technique is to ask pointed questions and let these libs ramble. The longer they bang on, the more their true colors show. Sexist and bereft of ideas