Back in 1958 his predictions are quite close and prescribed solutions to combat progressivism in America, here in the 1974 portion of the Speech.
Some highlight from this speech.
Induced the gradual surrender of American sovereignty, piece by piece, step by step to various international organization, of which the United Nations is the outstanding but far from the only example.
- Greatly, expanded Government spending, forever conceivable means for getting rid of ever larger sums of American money, as wastefully as possible.
- Higher and then much higher taxes.
- An increasingly un-balanced budget.
- Wild inflation of our currency.
- Government control of prices wages and material supposedly to combat inflation.
- Greatly increase socialistic controls over every operation of our economy and every activity of our daily lives. This is to be accompanied, naturally and automatically by a correspondingly huge increase in the size of our bureaucracy and in the cost and reach of our domestic government.
- A constant hammering in to American consciences of the horror of modern warfare. Peace always, on communist terms of course.
At the 4:12 mark of the video... is a great antidote to the poison for which Mr Welch speaks. American Socialism.
Yet today, even most conservatives think of JBS as a bunch of kooks. They were right back then, and we are right today!
I think that is because we conservatives see the JBS are more libertarian then anything. Well that's my take on it anyways. But this was about how Mr Welch was very quite accurate in his knowledge of the liberal progressive state of mind back then and it really hasn't changed much.
They think the Tea Party is kooks as well. But that will change with time when we see all the damage the Progressives did to this country and the world. Liberal policies are the reason why gold is at $1,800 an oz and rising fast. We are in the New World Disorder.
Common sense has been smothered by progressivism, but you can't kill it.
As people look around at the utter chaos and disaster progressivism has wrought, truth and common sense could stage a comeback.
The liberals and unions will fight back with violence. Just like they are in London.
Silver, the comment Robert said in that video "restore the complete independence of the United States... this includes our resolution to get out of the United Nations and get the United Nations out of the United States"
I could not agree more with that statement!!
@Anon, if they do, this American will be ready to fight back. It's in my blood to do so.
I appreciate the link up, Trestin.
Post a Comment