Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chain Letter to My Fellow Bloggers



I have a prayer request. 
There's a lady I've known forever. 
She's very sick. 
On top of that, she's being abused by those she has given everything to. 
Lies about her abound, and seems to come from all sides. 
Just breaks my heart. 
Seems there's nothing I can do alone. 
But maybe, if we join in and lift her up. 
She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. 
Her name is America... and I love her. 
Blog this if you love her too.  

3 comments:

Chris said...

Well put. I love her too. The left say they love her but want to change her and hurt her.

Unknown said...

Sure are, Chris "On top of that, she's being abused by those she has given everything to."
They won't miss her until she's gone, then they'll wonder what happened to her.

Lisa said...

"They won't miss her until she's gone, then they'll wonder what happened to her"


very profound.