Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Independent O'Reilly Blast Irresponsible Media

As mentioned in my previous posts, the left has unfairly attacked and are laying blame, indirectly, at the feet of those who are not, well, like them, and its at a fever pitch, about the Representative Giffords shooting.

And Bill O'Reilly let some of the media have it last night, and rightly so.
Without a shred of evidence of the shooters political motives, if any exists at this point, the likes of the NY Times and MSNBC pick up their political stick and start whacking away.
Now admittedly, some on the right have also done this, but not within the media, but on some blogs, which I have refrained from following that lead.
What drives liberal media passion to attack?





Time to end these kind of attack!

8 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Good for Bill!
It's about time more media speak out against all the lying smears of the leftists.

Chris said...

Amen Bunni! But to the left-wing any conservative talk is hate speech.

Unknown said...

The last time I saw Bill O get this mad was...... Last week when Pelosi said "Deficit reduction has been a high priority for us. It is our mantra, pay-as-you-go."
My sides are still hurting from laughing so hard. :)
Was she lying are just plan delusional. LOL

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Oh my! The vitriol I hear here? I bet you three believe in the 2nd Amendment too!

Oops LOL, I agree with you folks and the 2nd!

Unknown said...

I had to re-read your first sentence, Christopher.
Thinking, 'Is this the Christopher I know, or did someone hijack his account' :)

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

LOL, I knew I would startle some with that,,lmao

Chris said...

I did the same thing. I thought someone must have gotten ahold of his computer or something. Good one.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Chris, "Get a hold of my computer"?

Like my guns,,,From my cold dead hands!