Sunday, March 21, 2010

USA-07/04/1776--3/21/2010


I never, in my worst nightmare, thought I would witness the death of a nation.
I never thought that I would not be able to leave to my offspring, a nation I was born in to.
We no longer live in a republic where you make your own choices in life, as you see fit and with in the rule of Constitutional law and Constitutional integrity.
We no longer have a Representative form of Government that represents the will of the people.
For hundreds of years, people from across the world came to America to flee Oligarchy.
The last bastion of freedom, our nation, today has been thrown in to the depths of an Oligarchy
.

"The way to secure liberty is to place it in the people's hands, that is, to give them the power at all times to defend it in the legislature"
-John Adams

No comments: