Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th- America is 237 years old. DoP is 4




On this day, back in 2009 I started this blog.
237 years ago, my ancestors helped start our country.
The difference of what they started and one that I started 4 years ago, is the nation, and is much different back then... 237 years ago and 4 years ago.

I for one have become very educated on what they started, and why.
And I STILL want it.

I will never waiver, nor falter, in my quest to restore what they started.

I have not posted much here, because I have been working behind the scenes to undermined liberal/progressives, and their attempt to destroy this nation, the way it was intended to function. 
It's a war that needs to be won.... for the sake of our posterity

Again, I will never waiver, nor falter, in my quest to restore this republic.

By Any Means Necessary!

Happy Independence Day, AMERICA!

No comments: