Monday, November 22, 2010

TSA Intimidates Man Who Videotaped Child Being Improperly Searched

This video was post on my previous post of Nov 20th and shows a child who was subject to improper screening by TSA agents.



Now the man who videotaped this unacceptable incident has informed us that after this took place he was harassed and followed by TSA agents until he boarded his flight.


In his words:

After I finished videotaping the incident I went through the check point myself. I collected my things and went over to talk to the father and son. Before I could get to them a man in a black suit who had been talking with the other TSA officials approached me. He asked to speak to me and I obliged, wondering what was to come. He then proceeded to interrogate me about why I was videotaping the “procedures of the TSA”. I told him that I had never seen such practices before on a young child and decided to record it. The man being frustrated at this point demanded to know my plans with the video, of which I didn’t respond. Repeatedly he asked me to delete the video, hoping his mere presence could intimidate me to obey, but I refused. By this point it became obvious that he felt TSA had done something wrong and that I caught it on tape. After the interview, I left for my gate. I called my brother who told me I should put the tape on YouTube because this had been a recent hot topic in the news.



My gate was a long way off, but about 15 minutes after arriving 2 TSA agents came and sat 15 feet or so away from me. I stood up and moved so that they were in front of me and then took a picture. A 3rd and then a 4th agent came and sat down with the others. They would occasionally glance at me and talk on their walkie-talkies. I don’t know why they were there or if it was a huge coincidence but they stayed for 30-45 minutes and left just before I boarded the plan. Interesting to say the least, intimidating? Maybe a little…

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!
ENOUGH!

5 comments:

AdamsPatriot said...

These goons are Obama's Gestapo agents!

That man was lucky they didn't take him into interrogation in the backroom where liberals who are against waterboarding terrorists would then severely work him over...because he is an American!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the USSR and the KGB that would follow you around, starring at you and intimidate you by their presence. However in this case, the guy just kept minding his own business and snapped pictures to boot. Like to shake his hand!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Mark,,You leave out China, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Nazi Germany, Iraq under Saddam, Syria, Cambodia, Vietnam,,,,,,

Out of hand is an understatement!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OPPS, yes Christopher, those countries too, how forgetful of me. LOL! But you got the idea. Did you ever think we'd get to this point, when federal agents of airport security would follow and intimidate an everyday passenger for exposing to the world the outrageous acts perpetrated on a youngsters?

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Yes, on Nov. 2, 2008. Then it was confirmed when Nazpalitano produced here list of "domestic" enemies, at that point the writing was on the wall.