What is there to give thanks for, in our country, today?
You might think NOTHING, but you know that that would not be entirely true.
Things that I give thanks for each and every day:
- My Wife for her love, companionship and having the patients with me while I push back at the liberals of our world.
- My 3 children, for their love and caring.
- My brothers who stand with me, not only as brothers would, but understand and support my conservatism frame of mind and love of country.
- My Liberal sister for being just that, my sister.
- My Parents for their love and caring and showing me just how great this nation can be with a positive attitude.
- My friends, through thick and thin, left and right, they don't let politics cloud their friendship.
- My fellow bloggers. They might, at times, have a different opinion then mine, but can listen and appreciate my input (and I to them) and still remain respectable blogger friends.
- My fellow countrymen (and women, of course) for their engagement to restore our republic to a Constitutionally vibrant nation with the guiding light of freedom showing them the way.
- My Country, for being the greatest nation to ever grace our planet, even though our leadership is taking this nation in a direction it was never meant to be, the awaken American sprit of 'We The People' warms my heart and that not all is lost. My ancestors would be very proud of you ALL!
May God Bless you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!