First off, I will not post any pictures, regardless if the left says it has proof of racism from the TPP.
We just don't know whether the pictures we see on the web are for real, or infiltrators posing at Tea Party Patriots.
The internet is full of pictures back and forth and doctoring is quite easy these days.
Lets look at the definitions of racial bias imposed by the left on TPP. (Highlights are the subject definitions)
- of, relating to, or based on a race
- existing or occurring between races
- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
- racial prejudice
- Injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or
- (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge
- An instance of such judgment or opinion
- An irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics
The left in America think that if you, regardless of your race, say anything even remotely negative of Obama then there exists a gap between races. And therefore you are Racial.
They also believe if you are racial, because of your indifference with Obama, YOU are producing an inherent superiority of a particular race. And that creates racial prejudice. Or in other words, you are a Racist.
However, if you look at it from the other end, the left is Prejudice of the Tea Party Patriot, because the left have an adverse opinion without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge.
They clearly have an instance of such judgment or opinion and their attitude is irrational and their hostility is directed against an individual, a group, a race, of their supposed characteristics.
Makes you think a little, doesn't it?
By the way...
The Tea Party Patriots Mission Statement
The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Constitutionally Limited Government
- Free Markets
· Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual.
D Doesn't sound Racial, Racist or Prejudice to me, now does it?