As reported on RealClearPolitics:
Democratic Polling firm Democracy Corps (D) has a new survey out that should send chills up the spines of Democrats. Like the recent NPR survey, there's really no good news there for Democrats. Among the findings of the poll of likely voters:
- 62% believe the country is on the wrong track, and its rising. This is similar to 2006.
- Republicans have a higher "thermometer" rating than Democrats.
- Republicans lead by 6 in the generic ballot, 48%-42%.
- On the issues, Democrats lead on the environment and (barely) raising middle class living standards.
- President Obama's approval is under water, 45%-51%.
- The health care bill still appears to be a net drag.
- The President's personal attribute ratings (strong leader, etc.) have all slid.
- 55% think the label "socialist" describes the President well.
- A plurality believe he's done nothing to help end the economic crisis.
- A narrow majority believes that the best way to improve the economy is to cut taxes, rather than spend.
About the only good news for Democrats is that former President Bush is still viewed as being mostly responsible for the state of the economy, though that too has narrowed. Expect to see his face in a lot of Democratic ads this fall.
Now the last paragraph I have warned you about for several months.
DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN DEBATE WITH THE LEFT ABOUT BUSH.
THIS IS OBAMAS SHOW NOW!
You have em all enumerated there, Bush never had such cumulatively low numbers at one time like this, and he's not stupid so it's all by design without doubt. Good post Mark!
They're like the children pointing at each others...I didn't do it...But I didn't do it...BP describes Obama too, Beyond Pathetic.
Thanks Ray, but it's pretty easy to post this stuff, all thanks to the Obama administration giving us bloggers all the material to work with. LOL.
And the left will run this Nov on 'Bush did this and that', so you're right Bush never had these types of numbers and shows America has awaken, so let the left run against Bush, we've got the retort for it.
Post a Comment