This store owner in Chicago was not able to obtain a gun to protect his store, after it had been robbed many times before.
So what did he do to fight off a robbery this time?
He took a Louisville slugger against a gun wheeling thief. And the would-be thief won this battle, but the store owner didn't. He was shot in the leg.
And now the list of turncoats in the US Senate today who voted to proceed with debate on their gun control legislation.
This is an act of war on our Bill of Rights.
- Lindsey Graham (SC) (202) 224-5972
- Lamar Alexander (TN) (202) 224-4944
- Kelly Ayotte (NH) (202) 224-3324
- Richard Burr (NC) (202) 224-3154
- Saxby Chambliss (GA) (202) 224-3521
- John McCain (AZ) (202) 224-2235
- Tom Coburn (OK) (202) 224-5754
- Susan Collins (ME) (202) 224-2523
- Bob Corker (TN) (202) 224-3344
- Jeff Flake (AZ) (202) 224-4521
- John Hoeven (ND) (202) 224-2551
- Johnny Isakson (GA) (202) 224-3643
- Dean Heller (NV) (202) 224-6244
- Mark Kirk (IL) (202) 224-2854
- Pat Toomey (PA) (202) 224-4254
- Roger Wicker (MS) (202) 224-6253