Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Southside Chicago Thuggery

WOW!
Never have I heard a President of the United States act like some street hustling thugmaster and try to intimidated us and our Representatives.

Before I begin, I would like you to watch, if you have not, or re-watch if you have, this video, and then I will continue....



Now first, at 1:07 mark, while talking about Susan Rice as a possible successor to Hilary Clinton as SofS, Barack Obama say this. 
"She made an appearance at the request of the Whitehouse"....
So now we have an answer to who sent Susan Rice out there on the Sunday morning talk shows after the Benghazi/9-11 attack to say that it was a spontaneous uprising because of a You Tube Video. Great, so the administration lied to us. Nothing new here, FOLKS!

Next:
 If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me.  And I’m happy to have that discussion with them.  But for them to go after the U.N. Ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received, and to besmirch her reputation is outrageous.
Go after you? So what is THAT?
And if she had nothing to do with it, then why did he send HER OUT THERE on that Sunday morning with that message?
I swear, I have never heard a President of the United States put those kinds of word out there.
And intelligence that she received? What intelligence? You mean the one that 3 days earlier was said to be a "coordinated attack on out consulate"?
I'd say the President besmirched her, by handing her, her talking points, because the President is the one who presents her with the "intelligence she had received"


Aaaaand we’re after an election now.  I think it is important for us to find out exactly what happened in Benghazi

OH HOW covenant is that???


But when they go after the U.N. Ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me.

No, The President has 59M+ Americans (and then some) that is his problem. The ones who are paying attention in our nation.
He has dodged this terrorist attack long enough. 2+ months and they are still investigating this, with no answers?!?
My bet that there will be no legitimate answers to come from the US Kremlin.
And he needs to check that mouth of his at the door!!!

No comments: