Friday, May 13, 2011

A Strong Message from JTP

For a guy who was thrust on to the national scene in 2008 with one simple question and one outrageous answer from then candidate Obama, Joe the Plumber doesn't care much for politics. "I really don't like it, but it’s something we really have to know about."
He's right. I get that all the time. 'I hate politics' 'I don't want to talk about politics.'
I say you better. Because politics does affect your everyday lives. Some for the good, Some for the bad, and it would be in your and our best interest to stay on top of it.
But his desire for a better America, a better one the Obama says we want, runs deep in his heart.
Here JTP talks to the Atlanta Tea Party about Herman Cain and a Facebook message JTP put out recently, and a reply from some lefty caught his eye.
You'll be astonished.



One thing I found, well quite compatibly speaking, is "Look it up"
Don't just take what you hear or read as 100% the truth.
This is why I blog. I 'look it up' and stand on my own two feet all the while I'm able to defend my position.

3 comments:

AdamsPatriot said...

Great Vid Mark.

Silverfiddle said...

I too hate politics, I think we all do.

Unfortunately we all need to wade into the swamp because government now infests every last corner of our lives.

Unknown said...

Thanks, AP. I think it was a good message from JTP. Love his comment 'The men that wrote the constitution are a hell of a lot smarter then the men and women who are trying to run this country right now' That nailed it!

Silver, I don't hate it as much as I hate the politics of those who are trying to fundamentally change our country. I despise those kinds of politics. It has no place in our nation. And you're right, we all need to wade into the swamp, just to let them know, we are watching.